Warning: file_put_contents(/var/www/macedoniantomb/www/site/assets/cache/Page/1071/4df366e0700b7c24883b744b6cb250ee_1023.cache): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/macedoniantomb/www/wire/core/CacheFile.php on line 196
Αccess (footbridge) - Macedonian Tomb of Macridy Bey

The access to the archaeological site (footbridge)

Entrance to the archaeological site is from a byway of the Egnatia Odos via a footbridge approximately 16m. long and 2.20m. wide. This is a typical metal bridge with an opening supported on both sides and wooden flooring, supported by two reinforced concrete abutments completely buried in the hillside. The east end of the footbridge concludes via the ancient road (dromos) leading to the monument at the platform of the tumulus (configured during the 1993 excavations), where the entrance to the covered section is found.

Warning: touch(): Utime failed: Permission denied in /var/www/macedoniantomb/www/wire/core/FileCompiler.php on line 929